Allied teams.

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Allied teams.

Post by Ghost of Pariah »

How's everyone else's experience?
I have to say that after 4 games (mostly 100TR one offs) I am leaning towards the "overpowered" side of the fence.
Wow...and how. The only game in which I have not completely broken the players on the other team is against an Old World team. (And in that game they are breaking us apart. The score is 6 to 3 with 5 turns left to play and I have 5 players left.)

I know that my idea of testing and balance is not what is popular around here but I'm trying to imagine a 6 team league where the only allied team is a Chaos Pact team like mine. I don't see how the other teams could keep up.
This may just be 4 flukey games in a row and I'll have a much better idea after 10 or so games but right now I'm thinking they made need a couple tweaks. (Like no more 3 big guys) Technically, I lost the MBBL game but I'd have to say that was due more to an amazingly lucky (and unlucky) series of dice rolls in the last 2 turns than anything else. In fact, he was lucky his team even made it to the last turns! He scored with 2 players on the pitch and he only pulled that off because my mino rolled double skulls. But how much did he win? His TR fell to 88! That's harsh! How long will it take him to get back to full strength?

So, what have been the other experiences?

Reason: ''
Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!
Scott King
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Scott King »

Hard to make the call at the moment. I played Lustrian against Chaos Pact, and we seemed pretty balanced against each other. Of course, no comparison against any regular teams.I also played against Old World and got my tail kicked. That combo of Dwarven cage protecting an elf runner is brutal.

If dice have a probability bell curve, why am I on the part of the bell that keeps getting hit by the clapper?
Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Post by Ghost of Pariah »

Yeah, the Old World team is the only one that I'm 75% sure is overpowered. There needs to be an elf/dwarf clause. lol

Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!