How do I get a zombie?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

How do I get a zombie?

Post by txapo »

have been playing necros at the mm system but even thought i've killed twice i never got a zombie for free what do i have to do in order to get him???

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: How do I get a zombie?

Post by Darkson »

Not working correctly iirc, but I think you have to buy it (for no cost) after the game.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
deanup
Rookie
Rookie

Post by deanup »

Nurgle rule working ok

But you do have to add the player at the end of the game. They are offered up like a journeyman following the game.

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

in wich screen in the match results or when the upgrades???

deanup
Rookie
Rookie

Post by deanup »

It should happen after then result screen there is an extra screen where the player is offered to you and you have the choice of taking them on.

It definitely works on Necro I have a nice little Woodie in my team.

The only thing I miss is that on FUMBBL the player retained their picture but on this game they just become another Rotter.