Cyanide divisions?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

stick_with_poo_on_the_end
has a big box

Cyanide divisions?

Post by stick_with_poo_on_the_end »

What's the crack with the different leagues (auld world, naggeroth open etc) what's the difference? What does everyone play in. And where is the best one to avoid team farmers and disconnecting idiots?

Reason: ''
Word to Your Mother.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Cyanide divisions?

Post by Darkson »

Auld World is for any team, including teams transfered from the BB1 game, including those that have only played in private leagues (as one of mine is) - teams can join at any time, so can be farmed etc. Avoid unless you just want a game you don't really care about.

The other 3 are for new teams only - a team can only join before it's played a game. Play 1 game with a new team, and it has to join the Auld World. Also, they're (iirc) all MM-only, so you can't challenge a friend (or 2nd account) to farm teams. They should all be better for playing ranked games (but with all the exploits still in there, not that much better). The only difference between them is the SE points.

All that said, you're still better off playing "properly" by joining a Private league - still to much cheating in MM.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
stick_with_poo_on_the_end
has a big box

Post by stick_with_poo_on_the_end »

Aaah I see. I started new teams in auld world. Will delete that and give it a wide birth.
Would like to join some reliable leagues, drop me a line if you know of any spaces.

I like the convienicne if matchmaker so will Srtick to the other 3 leagues and view the odd bit of cheating as a sonething to take with a punch of salt.

Which division attracts to most coaches and where do all the cool kids hang out?

Word to Your Mother.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Naggaroth akaik.

And the OCC is starting Season 7 soon, as it's open to all (http://www.orca-cola.com/forum/).
The BBQL (the other league I play in) might be looking to expand, but it's not certain yet.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.