Problems after installin PBeM23betad

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

DaImp
Super Star
Super Star

Problems after installin PBeM23betad

Post by DaImp »

Having installed the latest version of Ronalds PBeM tool, I can no longer continue with my games in progress. Whenever I click on a player, I get a message saying: " You are not playing this game! Log on as another coach!"
I have tried logging on as any number of variations of my name - including capital letters - but I get the same result everytime. I am unable to load any games using the older versions of the tool as well now. I have done a fresh reinstal of the 23betad tool and had the same problems.
So can any of you offer me more advice on what to do here?
Is there some way that the league commish can view the source code and tell me what my name should be? Or is the fault somewhere else?

Reason: ''
Jonathan Merry
Da Leeg Commissioner, Shaka Shield and SA Open Organiser
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Did you delete your older version. You tend to find games in progress won't work on new software. If you were using the porevious version than the latest, then i might still have it zipped somewhere if you need

DaImp
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaImp »

The game file won't work with any of the previously installed versions. I have not deleted any of them.

Jonathan Merry
Da Leeg Commissioner, Shaka Shield and SA Open Organiser