BBLE Ai vs AI League with human team managers

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

terryfnsmif
Rookie
Rookie

BBLE Ai vs AI League with human team managers

Post by terryfnsmif »

I want to run a AI vs AI league with at least one team from each race, If I could get 20 people together They could run their teams purchases skill selection, and various other team management descisions while the AI does all the playing. I know your probably saying why in the world would I want the AI to play for me? I think it would be nice to see who could build the best AI coached but human ran team, Think of it as Blood Bowl GM mode! I truly hope I can find a few coaches willing to test their teambuilding skills. I would happily post league leaders and other statistics , So I ask you do you think you can be the very first Blood Bowl Legendary GM Of The Year?

Sorry for writing this Huge thing, just wanted everyone to know levels and skill ups will be handled by the BBD league app, but all skills added will be by choice of the GM of that team, death's and injuries will occur this is blood bowl after all. . . any questions post them here(here's hoping i get some interest in this)

Things for coaches to vote on
AI Difficulty during matches: Easy- Medium- Hard-
How you see the matches: Write Up/Screen Shots, Youtube videos for all games, Writes up with one game chosen every week to be 'Televised'(youtube vid of that game)

Story telling and background info for players/teams is welcome although if you want to just manager the team and leave the RP stuff alone thats fine to

Humans- CharlieBanks(from cyanide forums)
Dwarf-
Skaven-
Orc-
Lizardmen- warmaker7(from cyanide forums)
Goblin-LordWorm(cyanide forums) Badland Boozehounds
Wood Elf-Decious(cyanide forums)
Chaos-
Dark Elf-
Undead-Bucc(cyanide forums)
Halfling-jix7bros (from BBD forums)
Norse-
Amazon-
Elf-
High Elf-
Khemri-
Necromentic-
Nurgle-
Ogre-
Vampire-

Reason: ''
In blood bowl it is far better to be lucky than to be good
The Random Number Generator For Life Is Rigged Against me
If we can't kill them or outscore them, we wait for our next match against them. . . when we have claw :D
terryfnsmif
Rookie
Rookie

Re: BBLE Ai vs AI League with human team managers

Post by terryfnsmif »

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forumBB/v ... 34&t=26231
here is forum for this if yew want to look into it

Reason: ''
In blood bowl it is far better to be lucky than to be good
The Random Number Generator For Life Is Rigged Against me
If we can't kill them or outscore them, we wait for our next match against them. . . when we have claw :D