Linux

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

wikiro
Rookie
Rookie

Linux

Post by wikiro »

Has anyone run Blood Bowl on Linux yet? I looked at the cyanide forum and got completely confused as to what they were talking about with disabling UseGLSL. I am suppose to go into registry and change something but I don't know what and how.

Reason: ''
wikiro
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Linux

Post by wikiro »

I have it working now....but all the players are pink and its so friggan slow I want to just get windows. I can even play other games without the hassle....and flash apps will work properly.

Oxynot
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oxynot »

You got it further than me when last I tried. Was disabling UseGLSL in the settings file enough for you (as it was not for me) or did you do something else in addition or instead of it?

I might consider getting the LE sometime since it is so cheap, if I could first get the DE edition working.

wikiro
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wikiro »

One thing is you need to keep it at verson 1.1.3.1 then use winetricks to download the dotNet20. Disable UseGLSL and turn to FBO.
Download game. Then turn all settings down. DE editions 1.1.3.2 so it wont work well.