TFF League - Week 4 fixtures

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

firebreather
Champion Muppet

TFF League - Week 4 fixtures

Post by firebreather »

Closing date for games is 19 April
fixtures are
Innoculator v Glowworm
Stick v Xeterog
Dihenydd v Willi
Hudson v Lunchab1es
Firebreather v Dzererds

Reason: ''
Dihenydd
Experienced
Experienced

Re: TFF League - Week 4 fixtures

Post by Dihenydd »

Dem Calous Ogres vs Bust Loose

It was a poor day for the fans who came out to see a lot of potential action with the famed Ogre and Amazon squads on the pitch. However, what they got was a wrestling match in the mud and rain! (although to be fair, several specatators were very appreciative of the mud/amazon combination). Many attempts to play the ball on the Ogre behalf unfortunately ended up resembling a greased pig competition and they had difficulties all evening, only once were they able to move the ball over the centre line.

The amazons used their superior Dodging to great effect and were for the most part able to avoid the large fists of the Ogres while running in two TD's. There was some drama as the 'zons were always wary that for some this game could be their last. Toxis, one of the rising stars had a bad encounter and would have surely died on the pitch were it not for the team doctor running out on the pitch. It is uncertain if she will be a starter for the next match. However, while the good doctor was administring to the Toxis, the Ogres continued their enslaught and with only a few minutes left in the match, the Bust Loose star thrower succumbed to her injuries. A memorial will be held in the sacred grove tomorrow. Anyone interested in sneaking a peak at the ceremony, well, just better not try.

Final result, Bust Loose 2 - Dem Callous Ogres 0

A victory is twice won when the general brings home full numbers.

Much ado About Nothing.
Hudson
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Hudson »

On a rain soaked pitch the dwarfs of "Who you calling short" ground out a 1-0 win over Nurgle Jam. With rain not letting up it was always going to be a hard deffensive game.

A lucky 1d blitz in turn 7 stoped the Nurgle beastman getting in for a score and an ill timed foul the following turn saw said beastman sent off.

With the dwarf getting the ball in the 2nd half the slow march up field began. a couple of luck blocks opened a hole for the runner to make his break. Some valiant blocking from Nurgle to try and get through came to nothing and with 2 turns to go the runner went in for the score.

A couple of turns of blocking ended with the fianl action of the game being a foul from the Beast of Nurgle that the ref spotted and sent him off.

Most Casualties @ Poo Bowl 09 with 24
Most Casualties @ PK&Q 09 with 21
Most Casualties @ GT 09 with 28
Most Casualties @ Poo Bowl 11 with 28
Most Casualties @ ARRBL 13 with 30
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Match Report

Got my ass handed to me

Match report Ends