Cyanide Xbox graphics question

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

waaght
Rookie
Rookie

Cyanide Xbox graphics question

Post by waaght »

When reading reviews of the Cyanide BB game, many times I came across mentions that when you get far in the game, you start playing in cooler stadiums, such as great dwarves holds. Does this still happen in the Xbox version of the game?

Waaght

Reason: ''
The Young Guzzlers - the world's only sober dwarf team! Check out the latest news on the website: http://youngguzzlers.wordpress.com

It is pronounced "Waagh. T." Rhymes with "Tee". 2 syllables. :P
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Cyanide Xbox graphics question

Post by Darkson »

Nope, that's for BB: Legendary Edition, whereas the Xbox is just (a poor version of) BB1.
I thought it had the same stadiums as the PC version of BB1 (Human, Orc, Drawf, Chaos and maybe "field" iirc), which should be selectable if making a custom match, but seeing the botch job Cyanide did on the Xbox version, I wouldn't put money on it.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
firebreather
Champion Muppet

Re: Cyanide Xbox graphics question

Post by firebreather »

i think they are in there somewhere but i never came across them in single player mode.