Khorne Roster in Cyanide??? Uh-oh

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Genghis
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Khorne Roster in Cyanide??? Uh-oh

Post by Genghis »

I take it there's still nothing resembling an official roster posted for the Daemons?

Reason: ''
Will drink beer for food.

The Tragically Hit - Amorical Cup '17 Team Champions
Best Defense - Underworld Cup '16

Sandwich
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Sandwich »

Thadrin wrote:Oh Gawd...he IS going to have Leap, Claw...probably MB and Horns too...In fact...it might be the mystical, mythical leaping minotaur!
Well he has wings, so Leap would make as much sense as anything else in this game.
Definitely got Horns.
I reckon MB is probably a bit more likely than Claw, but they could go with both.
I'll be surprised if it doesn't come with Frenzy as well.
And I'd take a stab at Wild Animal for the negatrait, unless they decide to break the game even more by adding a new made-up skill to go with their made-up roster.

You would assume that it would get a reasonable AG, and/or VLL, else the wings/leap option is not getting a lot of use... but if they give it decent AG then you'll have one hell of a ball-carrier on the pitch.

Looking again at the first picture, the bloodletter (?) appears to be wearing a cape, so I'd take a guess that its the second star player...
Genghis wrote:I take it there's still nothing resembling an official roster posted for the Daemons?
I would guess it will be several months before we see anything even resembling an unofficial roster for them...

Stunty Cup: NAFC 2014, WISB IV
Most TDs: Cambridge Doubles 2011, Carrot Crunch VI, Boudica Bowl
Wooden Spoon: STABB Cup 2
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Stupid

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Post by dode74 »

Sandwich wrote:Looking again at the first picture, the bloodletter (?) appears to be wearing a cape, so I'd take a guess that its the second star player...
Could be just a levelled up player. They add armour pieces to players for all the other races at 2, 4 and 6 skills (iirc).