Dark Elf edition Blood Bowl

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Dwarven Allstar »

Having a Knightmare trying to play my mate online who has the legendary edition... Open to suggestions also the computer is kicking my behind

Reason: ''
dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Re: Dark Elf edition Blood Bowl

Post by dode74 »

You can't play against a player with Legendary Edition if you have Dark Elf edition. You either need to upgrade (I suggest waiting for a Steam sale when you can usually pick it up for about £6) or wait until Chaos Edition comes out (probably in September). The two may coincide (in fact, I'd expect a Steam sale probably 2-4 weeks before CE is released), so your budget - and his - may decide which route you choose.

Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Dwarven Allstar »

dode74 wrote:You can't play against a player with Legendary Edition if you have Dark Elf edition. You either need to upgrade (I suggest waiting for a Steam sale when you can usually pick it up for about £6) or wait until Chaos Edition comes out (probably in September). The two may coincide (in fact, I'd expect a Steam sale probably 2-4 weeks before CE is released), so your budget - and his - may decide which route you choose.
Thanks for the info, will probably wait till the price drops, still being beat on easy lol