Help with Java Blood Bowl

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

norpus

Help with Java Blood Bowl

Post by norpus »

How do make a team for the Java Blood Bowl client? I downloaded the different programs it said to download in the readme file and I created a team for it but it wouldnt let me load it. Anyone know what to do?

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

When you go to load your team, it defaults to .html file extensions but some of the programs save them as .htm file extentions, you have to change it to display all files, in the open file box.

Hope that helps.

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Teamtracker 252 with Java BloodBowl

Post by BigD »

Also I've found similar in the past, not just so much the extension which isn't a major issue as you just straight rename it. But also with one team I'd created for a game that came up with incorrect information. Worked out what it was but quite annoying as not all the skills for various players seemed to work so created a bit of confusion. I tested this before deciding on my final solution.

These days what I now do is work out my team in TeamTracker 2.52 then use the TeamEditor tool to recreate the team and generate just the HTML thats needed. I'm not knocking Team Tracker as its a great tool and one I'd definitely pay for. Okay, this takes a bit longer to do but once you've done it a few times its much easier. Also remember the first time you created a team? You did it on paper first, this is pretty much the same so shouldn't present any problem to a player.

BigD