Fummbl java screen

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Fummbl java screen

Post by TheDoc »

Hi all,

How do you shrink the screen so you can access the chat bar. I played Friday and couldn't speak to the underworld coach I was playing... felt a bit rude about "ignoring him" :oops:

Reason: ''
Sandwich
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Fummbl java screen

Post by Sandwich »

You'll probably get a better answer from the FUMBBL forums, but this help page may help you out?

There's also a way of getting to the chat bar so you can type, even if you can't see it - something like clicking in the chat window then tabbing? - but I can't remember what it is...

Stunty Cup: NAFC 2014, WISB IV
Most TDs: Cambridge Doubles 2011, Carrot Crunch VI, Boudica Bowl
Wooden Spoon: STABB Cup 2
Spiky
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Spiky »

I had the same problem - I moved my windows task bar from the bottom of the screen to either the left or the right in order to access the chat

Geocaching - The most fun you can have with a smartphone and a pencil
First official recipient of 'The Glowworm Award'
WhatBall
Veteran
Veteran

Post by WhatBall »

Sandwich wrote:There's also a way of getting to the chat bar so you can type, even if you can't see it - something like clicking in the chat window then tabbing? - but I can't remember what it is...
Yes, this works if you can't get the fix to work.

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

I have this issue when I play on my wife's Mac Book. Not being a huge fan of Mac's I had to suffer through this issue the first couple of times. I did learn that you can tab to the chat bar. I also learned that you can also slide the window to the side to see stuff in the corner that's being hidden. However, recently I discovered that the easiest way is to just reposition the dock to the left or the right of the screen. Thanks to my relatively small knowledge of Macs it took me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out how easy it was to do this, but problem solved none the less.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Forum/general chat/my identical question. Answer there

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.