I suck at Fummbl

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Re: I suck at Fummbl

Post by Joemanji »

Fun is not measured by volume. Some people like to have silent fun. :wink:

Reason: ''
*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
Sandwich
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Sandwich »

Heff wrote:
Joemanji wrote:One doesn't suck at FUMBBL. One sucks at Blood Bowl. FUMBBL is just harder than most small tabletop groups*, or even tournaments as Swiss can hide you from the strongest opponents. If one wants to not suck one should play more FUMBBL, and more BB in general.
Was noticable at the NAF Champs that the higher uptable you went the less laughter and greater stress there was. Still aiming for a placement in the 20s next year mind.
... which is why last year I was (mostly) giggling away, on the 40K tables ... I think I was table 90+ for games 3-5 :oops: (and that with high elves :lol:)

Stunty Cup: NAFC 2014, WISB IV
Most TDs: Cambridge Doubles 2011, Carrot Crunch VI, Boudica Bowl
Wooden Spoon: STABB Cup 2
Buggrit
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Buggrit »

Joemanji wrote:If one wants to not suck one should play more FUMBBL, and more BB in general.
Been playing BloodBowl on and off since '87... Still Suck at BloodBowl. Proof that your theory it completely unsound.

G.W.A. NATION!
Most CAS Albion Coast Trophy 2 & 3 Stunty Cup Thrudball 2015 Wooden Spoon Crumb Bowl 2 & NAF Championship 2012

SAWBBL's Cutlery King
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Joemanji wrote:Fun is not measured by volume. Some people like to have silent fun. :wink:
Like Ninja... :wink:
Buggrit wrote: Been playing BloodBowl on and off since '87... Still Suck at BloodBowl. Proof that your theory it completely unsound.
So, you've played 1 game a year since '87? 26 games is not that many.... :D

The point is a measure of time is not a measure of volume, which is I think the direction Joemanji is going, so your theory IS completely unsound....

..and we should all play more BB....

koadah
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by koadah »

The League division is the place to be.

Come over to the 145 Club for a more laid back approach.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group ... group=2922