Throwing a player in Cyanide

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Throwing a player in Cyanide

Post by Rewslaun »

Greetings,

I've been playing an Ogre team on Cyanide Chaos Edition and I don't seem to be able to throw my snotlings. When I have my player selected I see the option for throwing a player but nothing happens when I try and use it. Can someone please let me know how to throw a player?

Cheers,
slaunrew

Reason: ''
dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Re: Throwing a player in Cyanide

Post by dode74 »

Select the ogre and place the cursor over the desired snotling. It should turn into an open hand. Right click the snotling and a dialogue box will tell you to choose a destination (it stays a few seconds too long imo). Move within the Short Pass range rings to select the destination and right click.

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

Thank you very much. I can't wait to try this out tonight.

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

The very first player I tried to throw was a goblin on my underworld team and the troll ate him. It would have been funnier if the goblin didn't have 2 skills.

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

SlaunRew wrote:The very first player I tried to throw was a goblin on my underworld team and the troll ate him. It would have been funnier if the goblin didn't have 2 skills.
Nope, it's funnier BECAUSE he had 2 skills..... :wink:

Sandwich
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Sandwich »

SlaunRew wrote:The very first player I tried to throw was a goblin on my underworld team and the troll ate him. It would have been funnier if the goblin didn't have 2 skills.
My goblin troll once ate my MA8 goblin, who had earlier in the game got enough SPPs for a 3rd skill... I think it was the last league game of the season and I never played the team again :cry:

Stunty Cup: NAFC 2014, WISB IV
Most TDs: Cambridge Doubles 2011, Carrot Crunch VI, Boudica Bowl
Wooden Spoon: STABB Cup 2