Is FUMBBL normally this horrible?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Loki
Legend
Legend

Re: Is FUMBBL normally this horrible?

Post by Loki »

Just be careful about what you are saying. According to Yuzi's profile on Fumbbl he has played 18 games since playing you on the 4th July. Why do you think he has played 144 games in 72hrs?

Reason: ''
Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
MattDakka
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MattDakka »

J_Bone wrote:If I get anybody being abusive again I will get a screen-grab and report it straight away. Thanks guys.
Don't be abusive yourself (not thinking or implying you are a chat abuser, but in such situations it's easy to lose the calm) and don't warn the abuser about the report, the more insults the better for ban purpose.
:D

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

J_Bone wrote: I've had a bit of a break from it now so I'm going to have some more games this week and will check out the other guy's team roster before playing to try to weedle out the min-maxers. If I get anybody being abusive again I will get a screen-grab and report it straight away. Thanks guys.
me !! Me!! pick me!!

Oh and Ill abuse you to your face at Exebowl!! :wink:

J_Bone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by J_Bone »

Loki wrote:Just be careful about what you are saying. According to Yuzi's profile on Fumbbl he has played 18 games since playing you on the 4th July. Why do you think he has played 144 games in 72hrs?
As my original post said, I played a match against a Chaos Dwarf team, had horrible luck and told a friend about it. Three days later my friend pointed me to his profile and said "How is this possible?" and showed me the list of games above mine. I've just had a look and realised that new games appear below the match and not above. Turns out we were wrong! D'oh! (I have altered my previous posts to remove that assumption now that I realise we were wrong)

The brains behind the Double Skulls Podcast http://doubleskulls.libsyn.com/

Beardman.
J_Bone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by J_Bone »

MattDakka wrote:
J_Bone wrote:If I get anybody being abusive again I will get a screen-grab and report it straight away. Thanks guys.
Don't be abusive yourself (not thinking or implying you are a chat abuser, but in such situations it's easy to lose the calm) and don't warn the abuser about the report, the more insults the better for ban purpose.
No worries... I don't get like that at all online. Only in person with my close friends! Haha! I might say "DOUBLE SKULLS AGAIN?? ARGH!" but that's about it!

Beardman.
J_Bone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by J_Bone »

glowworm wrote:
J_Bone wrote: I've had a bit of a break from it now so I'm going to have some more games this week and will check out the other guy's team roster before playing to try to weedle out the min-maxers. If I get anybody being abusive again I will get a screen-grab and report it straight away. Thanks guys.
me !! Me!! pick me!!

Oh and Ill abuse you to your face at Exebowl!! :wink:
And I'll definitely give you a shout on there Glow... Thanks for the PM!

Beardman.
burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

Just as long as you don't get mad at turn 16 spite fouls and stalling. I hate it when people get angry with that.

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

J_Bone wrote:
Loki wrote:Just be careful about what you are saying. According to Yuzi's profile on Fumbbl he has played 18 games since playing you on the 4th July. Why do you think he has played 144 games in 72hrs?
As my original post said, I played a match against a Chaos Dwarf team, had horrible luck and told a friend about it. Three days later my friend pointed me to his profile and said "How is this possible?" and showed me the list of games above mine. I've just had a look and realised that new games appear below the match and not above. Turns out we were wrong! D'oh! (I have altered my previous posts to remove that assumption now that I realise we were wrong)
Cool, glad I could help :)

BTW nice to meet you (briefly) at Gert last weekend, I was one of the orange clad multitude on the Sunday.

Edit: Should say I also get on FUMBBL occasionally (not as much as I would like) if you see me on there, fumbbl name: 'Loki_on_NAF', feel free to ask for a game.

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
J_Bone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by J_Bone »

It was good to meet you too, Loki! I'll be trying to come to more and more tournaments so hopefully you'll get a chance to thrash me sometime in the near future!

Beardman.
J_Bone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by J_Bone »

burgun824 wrote:Just as long as you don't get mad at turn 16 spite fouls and stalling. I hate it when people get angry with that.
Haha! Nah... I'm normally the one getting my journeyman linemen or goblins stuck in!

Beardman.
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

I dip in and out of fumbbl. I avoid ranked now as it is/was douchbag central. 145 rookie was fun but I drifted out and have not found a new home. Will probably be back next year now.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
MattDakka
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MattDakka »

Play in the Box, we have cookies (and clawpomb).

WhatBall
Veteran
Veteran

Post by WhatBall »

J_Bone wrote:
burgun824 wrote:Just as long as you don't get mad at turn 16 spite fouls and stalling. I hate it when people get angry with that.
Haha! Nah... I'm normally the one getting my journeyman linemen or goblins stuck in!
There are so many great UK/euro leagues. Pick one or two to start as your schedule allows. League is the way to go.

lemf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by lemf »

Well nice to see you are trying Fumbbl. We had a great game at the GT this year and if I am on line get in touch and we can play there.
I still use the Irc :)
Mind you I cant seem to connect to Fumbbl at the moment.
Take care mate.

Cheers
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Yep, fumbbl's down.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler