Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Community Discussion » Digital format

Post subject: The Sage streams Blood Bowl 2
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:48 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Hi all,

Like the title says: I've recently started running a Twitch stream where I play BB2 in front of a few dozen interested spectators. If you would like to watch and/or join in on the discussion, drop by sometimes!

the Sage

P.S. A note on me and TFF: While I haven't been active on this forum at all , I have played thousands of games on fumbbl, I play in two tabletop leagues, and I've also played my share of NAF tournaments, so I'd like to think I'm not a total outsider who just comes a'spamming. ;)

Post subject: Re: The Sage streams Blood Bowl 2
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:25 am 
Veteran
Veteran

You newbie spammer! If we wanted to watch a noob play like an idiot there's plenty of channels for that :pissed:

Joking of course, go watch! Learn from the professor (I know I will, how else will I learn how to fend of his Dodge/Diving Tackle Chaos team next season?) who's very competitive, skilled and willing to teach.

Post subject: Re: The Sage streams Blood Bowl 2
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:56 am 
Rookie
Rookie

A brief update: (almost all) videos from the stream are also available on youtube, and as of today I even got a nice shiny custom URL (which you apparently need 100 subscribers for):
https://www.youtube.com/c/thesagebb
I do also stream fumbbl games these days, including the fantastic Stunty Leeg that's seeing a lot of activity recently, due to the Necromiser's Nightmare tournament going on.
Would love to get the TFF community's feedback on the stream and the channel. =)

Board index » Community Discussion » Digital format