OBBLM help activate custom_races?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

pauli42
Veteran
Veteran

OBBLM help activate custom_races?

Post by pauli42 »

Hi all,

i changed the settings.php like this:

$settings['custom_races'] = array(
'Brettonia' => true,
'Daemons of khorne' => true,
'Apes of wrath' => true
);

and after this i syncAll() at the OBBLM core panel but i only see the new races at the dropbox and i am able to create a team but i cant add players and the races are not displayed at my Coach Corner Table.

any advice?

ty...

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Link please?

Try running the first database synchronisation job again ("Synchronise database with game data files. — Run this when having changed the PHP game data files lib/game_data*.php.")

I dont think syncall replaces the tasks above it. I make a habit or running them all, in order, whenever I've made substantive changes.

That said, you'll likely have old code for those races. Latest is here: https://github.com/TheNAF/naflm/tree/master/lib

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
pauli42
Veteran
Veteran

Re: OBBLM help activate custom_races?

Post by pauli42 »

Thanks a lot Steve!!!

Problem solved...

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sorry, cross posted my edit with your reply. Try the maintenance tasks in order and hopefully that'll fix your issue (but be aware the rosters have changed since the original coding in 2012)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
pauli42
Veteran
Veteran

Re: OBBLM help activate custom_races? SOLVED by RTFM :-)

Post by pauli42 »

I have to remind myself once again... RTFM you fool :o :lol:

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

;)