OBBLM update for Spike #6

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

spugnoid
Rookie
Rookie

OBBLM update for Spike #6

Post by spugnoid »

For my league, I've added all the information published up to Spike #6.

You will have to manually copy the files into the appropriate folders for it to work. I strongly suggest you rename your existing files so you can revert if necessary.

After adding the new files, you will have to run all 4 Database maintenance/sync routines as there are players added to the mix.

Because we want to use all the available star players, I've added the star players to each roster so they are rosterable. These players are prefixed by a '*' and use the Star icon. Because I've not delved into the php portion of the software, rostering a star does not prevent another team from also rostering or inducing them. We just assume that the greedy star players will play for anyone but can't face a doppleganger on the field, obviously. If you want to remove them from play when rostered, then contact your commish before hiring them so that it can be communicated to the coaches which stars are off the market.

The software will not subtract star player upkeep costs so you must manually subtract it from your winnings if you wish to retain them.

Also, you will have to make sure to name the rostered stars accordingly as the names listed in the software are actually their positions, not their names. I've asked my coaches to manually name them so that everyone can see which stars are on which team.

I've also added the new inducements and they should be restricted to the appropriate teams automatically in the inducement try-out screen.

Oh yah, use at your own risk.

Please let me know if you find any problems.

Cheers,

Spugnoid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
spugnoid
Rookie
Rookie

Re: OBBLM update for Spike #6

Post by spugnoid »

One more thing, this only works in English. Switching languages will break the files. If you want to update a language, please share.

Cheers,

Spugnoid

LutonBloodBowl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LutonBloodBowl »

IVe added this to my OBBLM.

working a treat!

Thanks mate!

spugnoid
Rookie
Rookie

Post by spugnoid »

Glad to hear it. Once I pick up Spike 7 I’ll be adding that as well.

TheVoiceofJericho
Experienced
Experienced

Post by TheVoiceofJericho »

Hello. Just followed your instructions which I think has worked however all the player avatars are now missing. Any ideas? I haven't got a clue about PHP. I'm just bumbling through.

Thanks

Stunty Cup:
Big Bad Bloodbowl Barbecue 2 - 2021
TheVoiceofJericho
Experienced
Experienced

Post by TheVoiceofJericho »

Just noting bits I've noticed here for you:

1. Frank N Stein incorrectly priced. Down as 210 should be 270.
2. Inducements. Halfling heady brew. Limited to 1. Should be 3.

Stunty Cup:
Big Bad Bloodbowl Barbecue 2 - 2021