Bloodbowl Kerrunch (iOS & Android) rules

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

nostok
Rookie
Rookie

Bloodbowl Kerrunch (iOS & Android) rules

Post by nostok »

Has anyone seen the rules for the iOS or Android games (they are not the same as the 1991 game). The format looks great for getting my kids into the game and the board is really small (5x10 squares) so I thought I would make the game with miniatures rather than just on the phone/tablet so they can paint their teams.

Reason: ''
Wifflebat
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Bloodbowl Kerrunch (iOS & Android) rules

Post by Wifflebat »

I barely remember it, but it would take a lot of doing to bring it to the tabletop. Kerrunch is a totally digital, free-to-play style game, about collecting powerups, making tiny incremental changes to a stable of players, and letting them run around in a mostly-automated way. There's no interaction between teams that in any way resembles Blood Bowl.

You'd be better off marking off a tiny field, and giving them 350K to spend on five players, and having them play little games, maybe with only a handful of skills (Block, Dodge, Guard, Tackle, Pass, Catch?) and see what happens.

I was Puzzlemonkey, but now I'm Wifflebat. Please forward my mail...
nostok
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Bloodbowl Kerrunch (iOS & Android) rules

Post by nostok »

Thanks for the information and the mini game idea. I'll give that a go.