World Cup over at fumbbl.com

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Ludakk
Rookie
Rookie

World Cup over at fumbbl.com

Post by Ludakk »

Brought you by Brutal Blood Bowl League . We, over in BBBL organizing a World Cup for 32 (Tournament) teams, I'd like to apologize to those that won't be able to join on time since spots are limited, but you will be welcome to join our next one or even our BBBL league in the next season.

WC page

Rules are very simple:
Create a new Division (T) team, BUT please use only official BB races, any non Open Div race will be rejected, come to our site and go to 'Join us' page, read the rules first then if you like them fill out the application and wait for our reply.
Thank you all very much for your time!
-BBBL/WC Commissioner

p.s I'll do my best to make sure that this tourney is the most convinient therefor if you have friends or ppl that live close to you tell them to join asap so i can put you all in the same division which would be the most convinient time zone wise.

p.s II, hey gents, just have fun and jump into this thing head 1st, I"d like to see races like: orc, amazon, goblin, de,he, hafling, human, lizardmen and chaos join at this point, we need about 12 more folks.
Thanks!
-L

Reason: ''
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Does that mean I am in?

I filled out the application form yesterday, but I have not heard back yet.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Ludakk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ludakk »

Yup, Val, your Dwarfs are in if im not mistaken I've placed them into Group G, so far your group needs just one more opponent, you have 2 Dwarfs(including you) and one Chaos team at the moment.
I'll post all the info on coaches as soon as I have 32.
Thank you for being interested and good luck!
-L

Valen

Post by Valen »

Cheers mate, when do you think it will begin?

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Ludakk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ludakk »

Well, in 2 days i received 20 forms so let's say if it goes as good as it has then in about 2-3 days or so, you just gotta help me reel a little more people in, you know, friends, family, girlfriends, next door drinkin buddys, queen of england etc :)
GL!
-Ludakk

Valen

Post by Valen »

I'll have a word with evil_git, he will probably be up for it.

Valen

Post by Valen »

Spoke too him, and he is on his way too sign up.

Ludakk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ludakk »

yup, im accepting him as we speak

Valen

Post by Valen »

nice one, put in my group, he is crap :lol: :wink: .