MBBL2 Round 2 starts

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

Galak,
Wanted to make sure I did this right, as it is the first time I have ever fouled.
I declare foul, stand up player 3, move to victim. Use the throw foul button and add in the assist. The foul ends in fractured skull (I think it is -1AV) and the foul is spotted. I argue the call, roll 5, so I send my player off. Turn ends due to spotted foul. I imagine he will use his APOTH because it is on his star Hurscal player. Just wanted to make sure this is right before I send him the file.

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Sounds correct to me.

Bad luck on the spotted foul.

Galak

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

I'm losing one orc per turn. I'm down to 8 and its just the third turn. Unless the dice change, and in a big way... I am thinking it is beginning to look a lot like 0-1-1.

DaImp
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaImp »

Turn 6 of the Louecouer Lancers (bretonninan) vs Jimtowns Fat and Furious 'Flings (chaos halflings) who have a 48 (+/-) TR over me.
I took an early lead after only 2 turns.... too early realy but i decided not to risk turning over the ball and just score while the opportunity presented itself. Now I am desperately trying to hold off a slowly advancing wall of beserk halflings. I managed to kill a halfling but the damn apo brought him back... grrrrrrr :pissed:
But overall I am suffering more in the casualties dept... 2 badly hurt and 2 KO vs 3 KO. His ball carier is very well protected (oh for a player with the leap skill!) and all I am currently able to do is form wall after wall to slow him down an make it as difficult as possible for him to move forward. It will be touch and go to see if I can avoid conceding a TD before half-time.

Jonathan Merry
Da Leeg Commissioner, Shaka Shield and SA Open Organiser
mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

This game is a blood bath. His Apoth failed and his leading scorer now has a fractured skull. In retaliation one of his werewolves killed a black orc. So, at the end of round 3 I have 1 dead, 1 SI niggled, 1 KO, 1 tossed, and he now has the ball. My guess is that this may crush Da Squig Humpaz.

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Drax's Dynamo's once again having lost the toss, have pounded the norse opposition and got the turnover now a Hobgoblin stands 1 square away from touchdown late in the first half with no Norse in sight. Then its half time and me to receive.

Looking Good

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

The Khemri Kickers lead the Harmland Globe Rotters 1-0 at half time with the Khemri to receive :P now Nurgle has seen fit to only allow 10 of his minions to face the undead for the second round due to a bout of concussion. :zzz:

The Khemri have 12 and face their usual "who gets to try and carry the ball" question :roll:

I want to squish another Nurgling..... it's fun almost as much as wailing on Norse's Snots. :evil:

DaImp
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaImp »

woohoooo...... the lancers have sacked the Halfling ball carier and are within sight of a 2-0 lead before half-time... got 1 turn to score and will have to go for it once... thats if I can avoid being swamped by a bunch of desperate defenders. :lol:

Jonathan Merry
Da Leeg Commissioner, Shaka Shield and SA Open Organiser
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Yay, A win for the Khemri, 2-0 thankfully my brittle bones weren't tested for the last 5 turns of the 2nd half due to a riot and I was 2-0 for casualties

my opponent received his MVP as the only SPP for the game, my Tomb Guardian got a skill and I gave him Sure Hands, my choice was driven by the lack of re-rolls and ball carriers. I know he is now a target, but heck he was anyway.

yay I won.... so 1-1-0 :P

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Dynamo's as predicted are 1-0 up at half time and will now receive to hopefully begin the ominous surge downfield. I sense the Norse team becoming displeased as i waited until turn eight of the first half to score therefore only allowing him one chance to get his ko'd players back.
He will be even more displeased, as i sense rumblings from within the camp, as the Dynamo's want more blood, and are dissatisfield with the coaches lack of fouling. I feel i may be unable to restrain them

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

Half-time report for Da Squig Humpaz.

Down 1-0. I only have 7 players and I kick to my opponent, who has a full roster. He will start with 5 werecreatures, including his best one. I don't have any star player points yet. :(

I feel as though I have played pretty well and if I lose 2-0 I will consider it a moral victory.

sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Go Flings Go Flings :D
That said my my Tinkers are having a rough time, the only good thing is that my opponent starts the next half with only 8 guys. That does include the treeman but not the centaur or the elf runner. Score is 1-0 his favor :cry: .
P.S. Galak can u send me files of my teams, or tell me how to get them from online so i can have copies of them, my harddrive was recently formatted so i lost the ones i had.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

My Khorne team is a world of hurt against Pink Horror's Fimir. My Block Guard CW got KO'd by a thrown rock on the opening kick off, despite my FF being 10 to his 5.
This left him with 4 ST4 Players and 1 ST5 against my sole remaining CW and Beastmen. All his players have Prehensile tails, which makes it a 4+ for my players to dodge away as soon as he gets a tackle zone on them with no Dodge skills. Combined with his superior strength (not to mention AV) I've just never been in this game, it was a bad bad match-up for me on paper before the ball was kicked.
So in short, he's just done a number on me. I recieved, my first fouler was sent off, apo used early, then toxic fog knocks over half my team (including my ball carrier) , tackle zones on all my players and I just can't recover. Midway through the first half I'm down 1-0 and setting up with just 5 !! Beastmen, 2 of which are AG2.
At last I get a break and a riot ends the half, and I get one CW back.
So I've now got 6 players on the field, a KO'd Chaos Warrior Spellcaster with everybody else BH, SI or sent off.
I'm a little p*ssed off to say the least, I reckon his roster would beat this roster 9 times out of 10 no matter who was coaching them.
Another bad half for me could retire this team. If they do ever get to a Bloodthirster I'm just gonna cut bloody swathes through this division in revenge for constantly being outniumbered while sitting on increasing amounts of GPs and giving away TR points for nothing.
Sod the ball, sod the score, players are gonna start dying in retribution... :pissed:

Rant over.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Thats the spirit Blood for the Blood God!!!!!
brought to u by the good people of Tzeentch for AllEmporerGodBeing

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Woody ... man I'm sorry .... but I look at PH's roster and see a Big Guy that leaves the rest of the match 33% of the time at the end of each drive.

4 players with AV 9 ... the rest AV 8.

And only one player on the entire team with an AG over 2.

A Fimir team is definitely defeatable. So I'm sorry its going badly.

Galak