RABBL Round 3

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Acerak
Rulz Guru

RABBL Round 3

Post by Acerak »

Fresh off my two-foul, two-ejection performance in a 'Flings-Humies contest, I got my first Skink ejected trying a +2 foul on a Norse Lineman with Tackle. (And no, I didn't break AV.)

What is it about Stunties and the referee? I mean, aren't they supposed to be harder to spot? :)

-Chet

Reason: ''
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

just to keep the RBBL posse updated the woodies 10 men have received but first kick off result is... yup that's right BLITZ.. I see Chaos Dwarves swarming me under

just great. :evil:

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

woodies now down to 5 able bodied line elves who have managed to kill two Hobgobs, the Chaos Dwarves look like to be taking a 2-0 lead into the second half where guess what they are receiving again and will hurt me more. At best it will be 6 Line elves versus 12 Chaos Dwarves/Bull Centaurs/Hobgobs.

I guess I cannot run and hide forever. The next coach will I am sure be restarting this team from scratch.

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

The Lizards placed their faith squarely in Sotek after the first Norse drive. Subjecting themselves completely to his will, they have born witness to the following examples of his power:

* A TD drive
* A double-team, ten-player Pitch Invasion that KOd four Norse while stunning three Skinks and a pair of Saurus

"Ever mysterious are his ways..."