Appearance Fees

Moderator: TFF Mods

Underdog
Star Player
Star Player

Appearance Fees

Post by Underdog »

Ive been away from bloodbowl for a while. What happened to the apearance fee rules of 4th Ed as a method of capping powerful teams. Has it been removed altogether? I never got to test it but it sounded like a good idea...

Reason: ''
Underdog
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Underdog »

Also I keep Hearing about galaks rule as an alternative to ageing. Where can I find this I rule? I feel very ignorant.

NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

The appearance fee didn't last long thankfully. I hated it. As for Galaks rule why don't you pm him to get it from the horses mouth so to speak. The ageing rule is hotly debated at times here. I would guess its pretty 50/50 as to popularity. I am on the anti side, and I find it interesting that even GW don't use it in their BBB League.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

NightDragon wrote:I find it interesting that even GW don't use it in their BBB League.
:lol: Given that the BBB has been going since the summer and AFAIK Galak only came up with the ageing rule after that, its a little unfair.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Andreas of Loren
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Andreas of Loren »

I guess that we all age, my knee cap's knackered in the last year....ooh me back.....

"Damn those 1's to hell...... bitter and twisted I disappeared into the wilderness"
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

Ageing is still in the official rules version, so I don't think its that unfair. High again AoL btw.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
Andreas of Loren
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Andreas of Loren »

Hello ND,

Long time no speak. Have been away from the BB for a few months. Just getting back into the swing of things.

"Damn those 1's to hell...... bitter and twisted I disappeared into the wilderness"
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

Good for you. Nice to see you back. I've been swamped by work as well.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic