Minis: alternatives to GW/citadel?

Moderator: TFF Mods

heinz6
Rookie
Rookie

Minis: alternatives to GW/citadel?

Post by heinz6 »

any recommandations/warnings (with links please). A sense, that new wave is generally disliked - howcome?

Cheers

Reason: ''
A tree may be an airbreathing quantifier living on the bottom of the sea on a diet of logic textbooks.
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Check the links in this post: viewtopic.php?t=9638
(It's a Sticky in Website Chat)

The first three (Phigsminiatures, Heresy and Shadowforge) make really great fantasy Football models. Heresy has only one dedicated Football Model, but some others that are nice to convert. All three are really nice guys and a fun to make business with (I've ordered from all of them).

Additionally i use some Reaper Miniatures ( http://www.reapermini.com ) for conversions and coaching staff. The range they offer is awesome, you'll get anything you can think of.

New Wave is a dealer only (afaik) and although they have a great website, their service sucks. They constantly deliver wrong stuff, only 50% of the order, charge additional shipping cost, don't answer email or the phone,etc. I dealt with them once and i ended up calling my credit card company for a refund, as New Wave did not reply to anything AFTER charging my card.

Reason: ''
"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup