Buying a team

Moderator: TFF Mods

Arkan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Arkan »

chaos dwarfs or Orks.

True, Orks have a bit of a hard time scoring in the beginning, but they are fefinetely bashier. A fun team to start with and to see it develop with lots of options. AV9 is a big plus when you like to be in the middle of it.

Chaos Dwarfs a little bit of everything. Dwarfs, Bull Centaurs and the Hops. Very interesting and bashy as well.

Everything else is interesting, but probably not a beginners choice. Personally, I'd suggest Orks for a couple of games and if you are looking for a different team, try a couple of games with CD. See what you like better.

Reason: ''
leblanc13
Veteran
Veteran

Post by leblanc13 »

I think Halflings would fit the style you are interested in playing quite well! :o

...Oh! Wait a minute! I thought you wanted to GET BASHED!

Sorry! My mistake.

Orcs are the way for you to go. A very balanced team that can be played in a normal bloodbowl fashion or you can build the ultra bashy squad.

If you want to see your opponents soil themselves at your approach start with this Orc roster.

2 Throwers (140k)
4 Blitzers (320k)
4 Black Orc Blockers (320k)
1 Troll (100k)
1 Reroll (60k)
6 Fanfactor (60k)
Total (1000k)

You won't win often, but think of all the fun you'll have bashing the crud out of your opponents. If their is any opposition left to face you in the 2nd half, they won't object to your team getting a TD or 2. They shouldn't be able to stop you.

Norse could be fun too as your whole team starts with Block which is a Bashy skill, however the AV7 leaves them prone to injury.

Good luck selecting your new team.

Reason: ''
7 times consecutive winner of every major tournament....IN MY HEAD!!!