How many rerolls do Skaven get in one off game?

Moderator: TFF Mods

sayguh
Rookie
Rookie

How many rerolls do Skaven get in one off game?

Post by sayguh »

I can't find any information on this but how many rerolls skaven would get in a one off game? Humans get 4 and orcs get 3.

But everything I read seems to be about league play

Thx

Reason: ''
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: How many rerolls do Skaven get in one off game?

Post by spubbbba »

Well you still have to pay for re-rolls even in 1 off games, so it all depends on what you take for the rest of the team.

Skaven re-rolls cost 60K but you can have players starting with quite a few useful skills such as dodge, block, sure hands and pass so can probably get away with 2.

If you look at the 1,000,000 tournament teams on this site they have a lot of good builds that you could use as most tournaments re-set the teams after each game.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Ulthuan_Express
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ulthuan_Express »

Basically, the number of Re-Rolls you get is down to the way you build your team.

I'm assuming you're using the two teams out of the Boxed Set (Humans with 2 Throwers, 2 Catchers, 2 Blizters, 6 Linemen, 4xRR and 4xFF, and Orcs with 2 Black Orcs, 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 6 Linemen, 3x RR and 6xFF). These aren't great builds, particularly, but they're easy to get to grips with and learn the game.

If you're using the Skaven from the GW Boxed Set, you can use this build: 2 Blitzers, 3 Gutter Runners, 6 Linemen, 1 Thrower, 3xRR and 3xFF.

You can also use one of the suggested builds from the League Guide or the Tournament Guide

@sibrady on Twitter. Everywhere else I'm Starblayde.
Commish of the PWCBBL in Burton, UK. Also visit my Blog, for all things geeky, including Blood Bowl.
Teams: Dead and Gooners (Undead) • The Hart Perversion (Chaos Pact)
sayguh
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sayguh »

Great thanks