New to site - New to BB too!

Moderator: TFF Mods

betterZthenDeaD
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

New to site - New to BB too!

Post by betterZthenDeaD »

Hi guys! Just found the site purely by chance and thought I should say hello.

I've only just got into Blood Bowl after losing interest in GW for a long period. I'm waiting on a couple of deliveries from the friendly postie and then I'll have my first team... Lizardmen! I'm also in the process of building my own pitch as I couldn't be bothered to actually buy a copy of the game.

I'm based in Northampton (the UK one) if anyone from around-a-bouts is reading and fancies thrashing a complete newbie! I'll post some pictures when I've finished the pitch, and when my players arrive through the post.

:orc:

Reason: ''
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Re: New to site - New to BB too!

Post by inkpwn »

Welcome to the forum.
Here is a link to the NAF coach finder, I hope you find someone who can teach you a few tricks :) http://www.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=locator
Any who, I hope you enjoy your stay and I think you will find us to be a friendly bunch and I can't wait to see your team once its finished. :)

P.s we don't really consider BB a gamesworkshop game, but that's a long story.

duttydave
Star Player
Star Player

Re: New to site - New to BB too!

Post by duttydave »

Hello and welcome

Good luck with the Lizards. I would say though that they are not the easiest team to coach for a player that is new to the game. Don't let that put you off though.

Check out Plasmoid's site for some playbooks. There is one for Lizards. Link below:

Plasmoid's LRB6 Playooks