Desperately Looking for Star Player Stats from 3rd Edition

Moderator: TFF Mods

TheVagrantTKM
Rookie
Rookie

Desperately Looking for Star Player Stats from 3rd Edition

Post by TheVagrantTKM »

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums, so thanks in advance for having me.

I had a question I was hoping someone could answer. For reasons too lengthy to get into (for the moment), I need to get my hands on some old (and admittedly outdated) information.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a COMPLETE and ACCURATE list of all 3rd edition star players and thier stats?

I have an original 3rd edition game and death zone expansion, but I'm after a COMPLETE list of all the 3rd ed. star players that were published in White Dwarf, Citadel Journal, Blood Bowl Compendiums, and any other "official" sources prior to the release of the 4th edition rules or the birth of the LRB.

I've wandered around the net looking for this information on my own, but what I find is often incomplete or conradictory.

If someone could provide me with a link or download I'd be very appreciative; and to show my appreciation I'll be sure to name my firstborn after you, (if my wife allows it, which she most certainly won't).

Thanks again,

-T

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Desperately Looking for Star Player Stats from 3rd Editi

Post by Darkson »

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
TheVagrantTKM
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TheVagrantTKM »

Thanks Spammer!
I'm going to download these right away, and have a looksie at them later tonight (at work at the moment).

-T

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

I’m not sure how “official” the stars published in the Journal were. I seem to remember there were quite a lot over the years and some of them were obviously jokey.

I also received a photocopied an A3 bit of paper from GW mail order once that had a whole list of extra stars, many using the 2nd edition models.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Skurk78
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Skurk78 »

I realize you started this thread almost two weeks ago so this may be too late.

I have the Star Player cards from the 3rd ed and Death Zone. If that's what you're looking for just let me know and I'll scan them for you or just type the info. Whatever you prefer.

Death to the high elves. Dark Elves prevail!!!
TheVagrantTKM
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TheVagrantTKM »

Actually Skurk, I own an original copy of both Blood Bowl (3rd Edition) and Death Zone (3rd Edition). But thanks anyhow!

Also, generous contributions from the members of this awesome site mean I have all the info I need.

If you have any use for 3rd Edition Star Player Stats, the following might be useful to you:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34595

-T