Stunty

Moderator: TFF Mods

g00nsta
Rookie
Rookie

Stunty

Post by g00nsta »

Could so one pls explain this rule ,
So does a stunty skilled player ignore all tackle zones as Long as they roll a 2+ ?

Reason: ''
Glowworm

Re: Stunty

Post by Glowworm »

g00nsta wrote:Could so one pls explain this rule ,
So does a stunty skilled player ignore all tackle zones as Long as they roll a 2+ ?

Not quite, they dont have to roll, they ignore modifiers for tackle zones so always dodge on a 3+ assuming they are Agility (Ag) 3.

How it works: Ag 3 = 4+ to dodge, +1 for making a dodge = 3+ to dodge regardless of tackle zones (usaully -1 per zone which stack) so you can go anywhere on a 3+. However there are other skills that can mess up your plans...namely Diving Tackle (-2 to dodge roll) and of course Tackle (still 3+ but no dodge skill re-roll)

Titchy players (Snotlings) get an additional +1 so they do go everywhere (except where listed above) on a 2+

Hope this helps...

Which stunty team if any are you considering? it should be said stunties are probably not the best choice if you're new to BB!!

Smurf
mattgslater's court jester

Post by Smurf »

Are you sure about titchy? I don't have a rule book here but I thought it was the same as stunty but when some one is dodging through a titchy's TZ they do not impose a -1 TZ mod to the player.

The Scrumpers (Wood Elf)
Timog (Chaos Dwarves)
Cursed Crypt (Khemri)
Fur Fur Furious (Skaven)
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Smurf wrote:Are you sure about titchy? I don't have a rule book here but I thought it was the same as stunty but when some one is dodging through a titchy's TZ they do not impose a -1 TZ mod to the player.
Both apply, so snotlings dodge on a 2+ everywhere (though DT and prehensile tail modify this) but snotlings in turn do not impose a -1 penalty for dodging through their tackle zones.

So if you face an all snotling team with elves then every dodge is on a 2+ with no modifiers regardless of tackle zones :D.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
g00nsta
Rookie
Rookie

Post by g00nsta »

thanks
playing gobbos but on the xbox which does not really explain mechanics well, i started playing table top but avoided stunty as rule was really hard to understand from rule book but now i can crack on

than again.

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

g00nsta wrote:thanks
playing gobbos.
Thats what we like to see...

where are you based? you should try and get some table top games in....much more enjoyable!!

Whatever you decide, have fun

Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

Ignore this old, haggard, jaded G.I.T...he wears green tinted glasses and thinks Gobbos are the only way to go......

....when actually Halflings are a far better option. A team of sane players, none of this secret weapon rubbish!

.....I have a pamphlet around here somewhere...."The Podgetower".....

;)

"In Dodge We Trust"
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Ignore both the Glowworm and the Pug-miester. Snotlings are what all the cool kids are using.
Snotlings are the POWERHOUSES of the Stunty world!.....
Oh that's Ogres.
Snotlings are the WORKHORSES for Ogres, who are the powerhouses of the Stunty world!
Ogres baby, yeah!

And to reiterate what the Glow said, post a locale and see how many more opponents you can get :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

You'll have to ignore that post by Luncheon. He's one of those "special" people . The ones usually residing in nicely padded rooms with handy all-in-one coats that double as a restraint for the odd moments when he needs help. Occasionally they allow him to play with the magic box with push bits....and the resulting gibberish is as above... :D

....so like I said....Halflings!

"In Dodge We Trust"
Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Pug is AB-SO-LUTE-LY right! Halflings are the ONLY team to play. All the rest are rubbish.!!! :smoking:

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Stout Youngblood wrote:Pug is AB-SO-LUTE-LY right! Halflings are the ONLY team to play. All the rest are rubbish.!!! :smoking:
Yes, yes they are....... which is EXACTLY why people play Stunty teams!!

Pug is AB_SO_LUTE_LY talking rubbish.....the proof, why is the "Fling Meister" himself modeling a Gobbo team? Thats right because he's seen the light (and its green) :D

You're missing the point if you play any other stunty than Gobbo's, its all about the fun factor, which TBH 'Flings dont have

(Ogres are NOT stunties, 6 S5 players is never ever stunty, ever)

Hope this helps..... :wink:

Barnacles
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Barnacles »

glowworm wrote:
Stout Youngblood wrote:Pug is AB-SO-LUTE-LY right! Halflings are the ONLY team to play. All the rest are rubbish.!!! :smoking:
Yes, yes they are....... which is EXACTLY why people play Stunty teams!!

Pug is AB_SO_LUTE_LY talking rubbish.....the proof, why is the "Fling Meister" himself modeling a Gobbo team? Thats right because he's seen the light (and its green) :D

You're missing the point if you play any other stunty than Gobbo's, its all about the fun factor, which TBH 'Flings dont have

(Ogres are NOT stunties, 6 S5 players is never ever stunty, ever)

Hope this helps..... :wink:
....for glowworm it's always about the fun factor because he never wins....hope this helps :lol:

The Omega
WHERE WA GOIN' NOW!
maximu160490
Veteran
Veteran

Post by maximu160490 »

now now ladies - take your stunty debate elsewhere :P

Have to agree - goblins are where its at. Just a very fun team to play (get a bomber with a double skill and go to town with Hail Mary Pass!!!)

Flings die a lot, trees are fun for chainsaws to foul. And as glow said - Ogres arent a real Stunty team.

And you do win things with stuntys - they are usually wooden and help in the kitchen!!!!

NAF: Trainspotter

I am doing the Great North Run in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Any donations are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GeorgeWilliams2
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

maximu160490 wrote: And you do win things with stuntys - they are usually wooden and help in the kitchen!!!!
You win those with wood elves :lol:

maximu160490
Veteran
Veteran

Post by maximu160490 »

glowworm wrote:
maximu160490 wrote: And you do win things with stuntys - they are usually wooden and help in the kitchen!!!!
You win those with wood elves :lol:
Not quite glow I'm not naz!

Stuntys are good for winning spoons

NAF: Trainspotter

I am doing the Great North Run in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Any donations are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GeorgeWilliams2