Hi everyone

Moderator: TFF Mods

velvet mark
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hi everyone

Post by velvet mark »

Thanks Leipziger! Ill have to pop down sometime for a game or two. Ill start earning some browie points to get a pass out.

The painting muse has been strong this week, managed to get a couple more players done. The elf was made from scraps from my bits box. I quite like the pink and yellow scheme -
Never thought id say that!

2nd ed Dark Elves will be next. No idea what scheme to do though.

Reason: ''
velvet mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by velvet mark »

Started a bit of a dark elf painting log in the painting section.

Thanks!

ChenZhen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by ChenZhen »

Velvet mark - you are everywhere on this site!

Glad to hear you are bringing new players into the game. For all the faults of the cyanide game, it has done a lot to revitalize interest in the game for a lot of people. In my group of friends we had 2 people that had played the table top game before. Cyanide sparked interest for 3 of us, playing some fumbbl helped bring in a few more, and now we are getting ready to launch a table top league (just in our group of friends) with 6 people!

I'm a big fan of the gobbos. I think the purple and orange stands out well!

the solitaire
Star Player
Star Player

Post by the solitaire »

That´s some very nice painting! Looking forward to those Dark Elves. They are on my wish list too for future teams to own.

If you can´t fix it with a hammer, you have an electric problem
velvet mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by velvet mark »

ChenZhen wrote:Velvet mark - you are everywhere on this site!

Glad to hear you are bringing new players into the game. For all the faults of the cyanide game, it has done a lot to revitalize interest in the game for a lot of people. In my group of friends we had 2 people that had played the table top game before. Cyanide sparked interest for 3 of us, playing some fumbbl helped bring in a few more, and now we are getting ready to launch a table top league (just in our group of friends) with 6 people!

I'm a big fan of the gobbos. I think the purple and orange stands out well!
Nice one chen, yeah im pleased with how the gobbos came out (and the cost!) It was a nice little project. Great to hear you get regular games :D Thats something Im hoping to get into soon. :)

I tried having a 5 a side tabletop game with am 5 year old however it was very much a turnover fest in one corner... He has had a few goes on the cyanide game too. Hes into the beating and bashing aspect and complains about the 1 blitz per turn rule :D I set him up with the orks versus halfings and wait for the evil little chuckles to start!
the solitaire wrote:That´s some very nice painting! Looking forward to those Dark Elves. They are on my wish list too for future teams to own.
Thanks mate. Yeah Dark Elves are my favorite in terms of play style. Great on the counter attack :) :)