Another returning BB player

Moderator: TFF Mods

Hasdru
Rookie
Rookie

Another returning BB player

Post by Hasdru »

Hi all,

I used to play Blood Bowl back in the mid-90s, then resumed playing again in 2007-08, stopped again when I relocated, resumed again in 2010 with friends that lost interst in the game.
Anyway I've recently purchased the Cyanide Blood Bowl Chaos edition game and, after a few games, feel all pumped up and energized about playing again.

I am located near Noisy-le-Grand, in the Eastern suburbs of France, France. I Hope to find a brick-and-mortar place where I could get some games in this the teams I've collected over the years (Slaans, Underworld, and Chaos Dwarves are painted, Orcs are semi-painted, Necromantic and Dwarves are still unpainted)!

Reason: ''
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Re: Another returning BB player

Post by longfang »

Luttece is a big league in Paris. Shouldn't be to hard to find them.

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

Welcome to the forum, and welcome back to the game Hasdru!
:D

Now that you've introduced yourself, how about stopping by the "Fantasy Football Miniatures & Products" section of the forum, and posting some pics of your teams?

Have fun!
A.

Smurf
mattgslater's court jester

Post by Smurf »

I stayed with some guys from France (south of) in the last Eurobowl. They spoke quite a well attended BB community so you shouldn't have much trouble in finding fellow BBers.

The Scrumpers (Wood Elf)
Timog (Chaos Dwarves)
Cursed Crypt (Khemri)
Fur Fur Furious (Skaven)