Hello from a nearly new spanish fan of Blood Bowl

Moderator: TFF Mods

Sir-Skofis
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Sir-Skofis »

Hello I'm Skofis or Jaime if you prefer, and I'm from Spain.

My brother and I started playing Blood Bowl last fall. For the moment we play between us and with some friends but we really love the game. Also we love to do conversions in miniatures and Blood Bowl is a great game for them. Since we started in September until today we have fully converted 6 Blood Bowl teams and we have some others in process. We also have built some basic fields for Blood Bowl and Blood bowl 7.

While I was researching ideas for my High Elf team conversions I stumbled upon some images of this forum quite a few times but I never had the possibility to see them properly because I wasn't registered. So now I'm registering even if my High Elf team is finished, I'm sure there are plenty of ideas that can be useful for other teams.

After that introduction is made, I apologize in advance for all the errors that I'm going to made while writing in English.

Regards,
Skofis

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Welcome, Skofis! Very much looking forward to seeing your work - I too love converting teams, as do many on here! Perhaps I can steal some of your high elf ideas :)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
purdindas
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Hello from a nearly new spanish fan of Blood Bowl

Post by purdindas »

Hello and welcome,

Please share any content you think may be of interest with the group :)

Have you tried my Crispy Pancakes?

Scottish Blood Bowl Captain
Sir-Skofis
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Hello from a nearly new spanish fan of Blood Bowl

Post by Sir-Skofis »

Thanks for the welcome