Needs tips on playing halflings

Moderator: TFF Mods

CoolIRL
Rookie
Rookie

Needs tips on playing halflings

Post by CoolIRL »

My friends and I are starting a league where we are all playing bad teams. I chose Halfings.

I've been doing some practice games against the computer and I think I figured out the best way to run them: keep the TV low and use the Chef and Star Treeman.

I lost my first game 2-1, but I chose inducements as I would for any team. Next game I chose the star treeman and master chef, it was against Dwarfs and I won 1-0, then I beat Vampires (didn't get bloodthirst the entire game!) 1-0.

With the third treeman, my plan was to turtle up behind them and smash everyone I could. If I could make a break for it I would. If they over committed I'd try a deep fling. If a treeman went down, I'd panic. If a treeman took root, I'd curse. Does that sound right?

Of defense, my plan is to pray. At least in the real league I'll be playing against bad teams also though.

Reason: ''
Joemanji
Power Gamer

Re: Needs tips on playing halflings

Post by Joemanji »

You have the main trick. Keep the TV low and induce good stuff. :)

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
CoolIRL
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Needs tips on playing halflings

Post by CoolIRL »

Joemanji wrote:You have the main trick. Keep the TV low and induce good stuff. :)
Hah, glad I figured it out. Thanks for the confirmation.

They are a pretty funny team. If people get past my trees, I'm scared. If people chop down my trees, I'm screwed.