New old player

Moderator: TFF Mods

Duluoz
Rookie
Rookie

New old player

Post by Duluoz »

Hey guys,

I'm an old player of Bloodbowl who's recently got back into gaming, I originally played Chaos Dwarves back in 07 in a league in Devon before moving to uni and losing touch with it all! Now I'm back into my painting and gaming and of course, back into Bloowbowl (it was always my favourite of the GW games).

I'm currently in Manchester now so if anyone can point me toward nearby leagues, that'd be fantastic. I did do a search but cannot find any, though that's probably my own inept skills with the function.

Anyway, great to be back - cheers!

Reason: ''
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: New old player

Post by sann0638 »

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Welcome back!

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Post by fire olli »

Yes try out our Manchester league, all new players are welcome.

We have 2 leagues, a fixed premier league where you have a fixed schedule playing games every 2-3 weeks.

There is also a vets league where you play when you want, play 6 games and you make the playoffs.

Hope to see you around

Olli.

Duluoz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Duluoz »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And cheers for the link, I'll have a look as soon as I get a chance.

Very excited to be playing again :D

hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran

Post by hissa-lives »

Duluoz wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And cheers for the link, I'll have a look as soon as I get a chance.

Very excited to be playing again :D
Just a bit of a warning... I got back into playing about 4 months ago as well, and my life has disappeared in a blur of painting, getting a bit wobbly from paint stripping in not ventilated area, watching sites for teams becoming available for sale, being moaned at by the wife for wanting to "too many teams, surely you only need one?" and looking longingly at tournament threads and wanting to get to one!

Other than that am loving playing again, and hope you do too! :-)