Rookie
Rookie

Can anybody win the Bloodbowl trophy?

Post by SKSkav »

Hi, I found this site based on this:

"Contact me:
PM on the TalkFantasyFootball forums, username "Ithilkir"
"

Forgive the outlandish question but there is a list of past Bloodbowl Champions from the earliest of lore right up to what seems like contemporary dates/champions.

Is there a league someone can work their way into and eventually possibly win the title?
I would expect a tough road, requiring lots of dedication, but I'm wondering if it's possible.
Is there a way to compete for a chance to get your team inscribed forever on the most coveted trophy in all of Bloodbowl?
That would be very thrilling and a life long dream to accomplish.

Thanks!

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Can anybody win the Bloodbowl trophy?

Post by Darkson »

When GW ran the Blood Bowl Grand Tournament the winner was added to the fluff, as also happened at the tabletop Chaos Cup, Spike and Dungeonbowl.
I don't think Ithikar is updating that site anymore, and GW removed the fluff from the rulebook.
But the only way was (is) to win one of the 4 Major tabletop tournaments ( the NAFC is the spiritual follow-on from the Blood Bowl).

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.