Hello from Virginia, USA!

Moderator: TFF Mods

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Hello from Virginia, USA!

Post by mzukerman »

I had considered that but I'm a big cycling nut and I got 3 out-of-shape friends to do the five boro bike tour with me that weekend. I'm sure after me pushing their training, they'd all rather play Blood Bowl on Star Wars day. :-) Virginia Beach is unlikely. We used to live in northern VA so my wife and kids will be able to visit friends. Only thing in Virginia Beach is family I haven't seen in 20 years. :-)

Do you know if you have to pay for NOVA first and then a separate fee for BaWSH? I-Con was that way, which was unfortunate.

Reason: ''
"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Hello from Virginia, USA!

Post by Gaixo »

I hadn't seen anything about an added cost for the NOVA tournament, though the listing on the NAF site does say "price TBD." I've corresponded with the organizer a little bit; let me contact him again and see what he knows.

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Awesome. I can't wait!

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Post by Tritex »

Welcome to the board :)

Blood Bowl .. Live to play and play to live! Check out now:

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk
Gaixo

Post by Gaixo »

mzukerman wrote: Do you know if you have to pay for NOVA first and then a separate fee for BaWSH? I-Con was that way, which was unfortunate.
$20 in addition to the $20 day pass, evidently. That has now been updated on the NAF and NOVA sites.

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

That's better than I thought, although $40 for a tournament is a lot. Still, it's a chance to play with my friends and justify my new shiny NAF membership. I haven't been in a tournament since Gen Con Bowl back in around 2005.

I just have to convince my VA online league to play. That would make 6 of us (assuming the 11 year old plays).

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup