New to the site - A quick question.

Moderator: TFF Mods

MPenn82
Rookie
Rookie

New to the site - A quick question.

Post by MPenn82 »

Hello,

I am new to the site and I genuinely don't know if this is the right place for this but I'm going to risk the stupid/noob question anyway..

I am new to Bloodbowl and have purchased Bloodbowl 2 for the PS4. Is there a thread for that on this site? I am looking for tips etc.

I don't mind if there isnt but doesn't hurt to ask, sorry if this is purely for the board game. I did have a look to see if I could see a thread but I didn't find one.

Thank you.

Reason: ''
Loki
Legend
Legend

Re: New to the site - A quick question.

Post by Loki »

Hi and Welcome,

The electronic versions of Bloodbowl have their own section in the forum - Digtial Format - try looking for info or asking specific questions in there :) I'm not sure how much stuff is filtering back from BB2 since it's release.

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

First of all: Welcome to TTF!

Yeah, there is a Digital Format Subforum for all kinds of players who don't play the tabletop version of Blood Bowl.

But keep in mind, many questions about the game itself can be answered by a lot of people who don't even own a digital copy.
The names of the forums are pretty self explanatory, so feel free to snoop around in every corner...

Again, welcome to TTF and Blood Bowl.
You made the right choice! :orc:

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

There won't be much specific information for the PS4 version here as it's only just out and it's the first time they've nade a PS version.

And welcome.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
MPenn82
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MPenn82 »

Thank you all, I will search in the Digital Format pages - I appreciate your help.

To be honest I am really enojoying reading all of the other items I have looked through anyway - I have long been a fan of Warhammer and always wanted to play Bloodbowl so this is a good introduction - but I am so addicted I think I do need a tabletop version too....

Thanks all again.

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

MPenn82 wrote:Thank you all, I will search in the Digital Format pages - I appreciate your help.

To be honest I am really enojoying reading all of the other items I have looked through anyway - I have long been a fan of Warhammer and always wanted to play Bloodbowl so this is a good introduction - but I am so addicted I think I do need a tabletop version too....

Thanks all again.
Be careful, it's very addictive!!

Where abouts are you located? There's probably going to be someone local to you on here who can sort you out with a game.

MPenn82
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MPenn82 »

Hey glowworm, I am based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedforshire, UK. I am looking forward to getting some games under my belt and learning about the Bloodbowl Universe.

Thanks.