Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Newbies

Post subject: Generic Greeting
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:24 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Hello everybody,

I found this Forum while searching for (surprise surprise) another source for Blood Bowl related content.

I am from Germany and played BB as tabletop, after we got the rules from one of my friends older brother. We then transformed some of our Warhammer Fantasy models and had a blast.
I lost contact with the game for a while and then, some years later played a little BB1 on PC. However I never really got into online games, so i stopped playing AI.

With the start of BB2 I got back into the hobby and started organizing leagues and tournaments. I started a YouTube channel to broadcast the Team lottery for one League and then somehow kept going with it. I don't really know why I started uploading games and making different videos, but it is a fun Hobby, so I kept doing it. And now I like it a lot :D

Anyway, I am very happy to have found this Forum and the great resources it provides for managing leaugues and informing myself on more BloodBowl/Fantasy Football Topics.

Post subject: Re: Generic Greeting
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 pm 
Dwarf fetishist

Welcome aboard

Board index » General Discussion » Newbies