Both new and old

Moderator: TFF Mods

Biscottimonster
Rookie
Rookie

Both new and old

Post by Biscottimonster »

Hey All

Played casually in the 90s and have started playing again and started playing in events ( just did my first one and got a single win with halflings).

Looking to learn and play a lot more and have heard this is a great place to chat blood bowl

Reason: ''
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Both new and old

Post by Itchen Masack »

Welcome to the forum! And apologies again for what my dwarfs did to your flings :P But Morg was amazing for you that day. Certainly wasnt expecting that fling to pass the ball to him in turn 2 :D

If you havent already, check out the tourney thread viewtopic.php?f=59&t=41739

Dont know how local you are to Bournemouth but the Exiles tourneys are close by, and excellently run. We even play on a train!

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Welcome to TFF, Mr Monster.
Itchen Masack wrote:Dont know how local you are to Bournemouth but the Exiles tourneys are close by, and excellently run. We even play on a train!
Why thank you :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Biscottimonster
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Biscottimonster »

Itchen Masack wrote:Welcome to the forum! And apologies again for what my dwarfs did to your flings :P But Morg was amazing for you that day. Certainly wasnt expecting that fling to pass the ball to him in turn 2 :D

Dont know how local you are to Bournemouth but the Exiles tourneys are close by, and excellently run. We even play on a train!
That game was brutal - 6 casualties by turn end of turn too was crushing but it was a good game and fun all the same. Morg was an all star scorer that day and surprised everyone:-) you were more than handy with the dwarfs but would happily play again.

I am an hour from Bournemouth but joined the league and I am definitely going to get stuck into events starting with speedball :-) hope to see you there

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Itchen Masack wrote:Welcome to the forum! And apologies again for what my dwarfs did to your flings :P But Morg was amazing for you that day. Certainly wasnt expecting that fling to pass the ball to him in turn 2 :D

dwarves v flings! You Seal Clubbing sh1t!

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.