Nostalgia

Moderator: TFF Mods

Malarchy
Rookie
Rookie

Nostalgia

Post by Malarchy »

A google search for Blood Bowl turned up this forum.that I spent far too much time on through the 00s. It was a fun place to talk blood bowl. If anyone was on here back in those days and can just vaguely recall disagreeing with MadLordAnarchy then do wave in my general direction.

My group is making its return to BB. We tried a Dungeon Bowl tourney but it didn't really work so we might tweak rules and try again some time. BB7s will be our next effort later this year with what's looking like a 16 team tourney.

I should thank TBB as it was for introducing me to forum Werewolf which we now play on WhatsApp. You guys also introduced me to fantasy NFL which has turned into a 48 player game for us over 4 divisions with promotion and relegation. Lots of other fun things we do but for those a debt of gratitude to all the greats who were on here. Nostalgia for the Goal Line Blitz team some from here joined with us is also a fond memory.

Several things we felt should happen with BB did and that's great. Some things have gone off the course I think is ideal. But it was awesome to rediscover this forum and recall posting on it for most of a decade.

Thanks all. Was quality. Go Cards.

Reason: ''
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Re: Nostalgia

Post by Valen »

Jeez, MLA, that a blast from the past, how you doing buddy?

I remember the GLB and the werewolf games, they were so much fun, I do miss them

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

Get an admin to reset your old password then you can really get nostalgic over all your old threads :)

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Malarchy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Malarchy »

I googled for a BB query and found myself agreeing wirh a poster. Then I realised it was me from 2007.

Malarchy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Malarchy »

When did you lose the surname? IiRC correctly you were full homage to Swift.

Valen

Post by Valen »

In certain places I am, on here it was always good old Valen :)