Hello everybody!

Moderator: TFF Mods

DesTroy
Super Star
Super Star

Hello everybody!

Post by DesTroy »

Hello from the traditional hotbed of Blood Bowl in Alberta (that's Lethbridge, in case you were wondering :) ) Just registered for this site, just wondering who else is out there and that kinda stuff...hopefully I'll have more time to talk later, but I have to move on now (damn I wish I had my own computer instead of having to use public access) :(

Type atcha later...

Reason: ''
---troy
[img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/DesTroy1968/nba3-1.gif[/img] [b]NBA Novice Heretic[/b]
As renowned bard Bruce Slannstein said, "Blind faith - in anyone or anything - will get your ogre killed."
Cool Hand Fluke
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Cool Hand Fluke »

Hi Troy. I'm a newbie as well. Only discovered BB/this site a couple of months ago. Loads of stuff on tactics, team development etc here.

Darren Woodward
Agentrock
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Agentrock »

I agree. I've been playing the game for years but didn't really use this BB message board until recently...it is a load of help to get answers for questions and how certain rules work (and usually a much faster and more accurate response than what the GW trolls give for help).

You can use searches for previous topics or you can ask a question in one of the forums for that question type...you'll usually get answers within hours.

The end-zone “line of death” does not discriminate when one tempts fate by using a “go for it” to pass over it.
roysorlie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by roysorlie »

Also like to point out this is without doubt the biggest BB forum out there, and will likely remain as such.

A word of advice, before you ask questions, or post an obvious opinion, search to see if anybody has debated the issue first.

Sometimes a newbie comes along, and thinks fouling and crown cas should be given SPP again, or have some opinion reguarding aging, or star players or something.

Been debated many, many times before, so check it out. Maybe you have something new to add, in which case, go ahead, make a new post. Also, try to keep topics withing their respective forums.

Welcome to the board, enjoy :)

Roy

Norwegian National Tournament Organizer.

Coachname [url=http://fumbbl.com/~SnakeEyes]SnakeEyes[/url] on [url=http://fumbbl.com/]fumbbl.com[/url]
NAF member 187
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Always nice to have a newbie.

In addition to what roysorlie said, if you suggest a rule change and someone jumps down your throat don't take it personally, we are all *rs*holes here. :wink:

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Munkey
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Munkey »

Hello and welcome :D

[size=75]The short answer is "no", but it is a qualified "no" because there are odd ways of interpreting the question which could justify the answer "yes".[/size]
grotemuis
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotemuis »

hello

and with one sigh he managed to expres his total hatred for everything that's mankind
marvin
Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

roysorlie wrote:
A word of advice, before you ask questions, or post an obvious opinion, search to see if anybody has debated the issue first.
Can't stress this enough. Just remeber to take everything with a grain of salt. If everyone here trashes your new house rule you love, just think none of this people play in my league so :puke: on them.

ImageImage
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Agentrock wrote:(and usually a much faster and more accurate response than what the GW trolls give for help).
USUALLY ... USUALLY ... USUALLY

The day you find a troll more accurate than the TBB board ... I'll eat my laptop.

Fairly safe bet ... cause I know he doesn't exist.

Galak[/b]

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

/me gets a job as a troll

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Grumble...
/me gets a job as a troll
Sorry and the Trolls answers get better????
:P :P :P :P

Dave

Sorry couldn't resist!

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Anyway, welcome to the board, it's good to see another Albertan here. There were a couple before but they didn't stick around long. Don't know why :-? This is a great place if you are into BB, the people on this board are great too. So stick around. :wink:

GO STAMPEDERS!
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

Hey!!! Im still around Torg!!! I cant believe you gave up on me!! DesTroy welcome to the board, us younger folk (well younger than Torg) get kinda busy with silly things called work and kids, but we do come back to the board once we are free again. The board is awesome even if people think your dead........ :roll:

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Welcome, hope you get to see the outpouring of joy at your arrival.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Haaaaa.....

Oi, get off! NO! I don't want to sit in a padded room.....

[SLAM!]

Mummy....

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
lawquoter
Legend
Legend

Post by lawquoter »

Welcome to the board. Add another post to my new star player amount. 8)

NUFFLE SUCKS!
LQ says " I may be slow, but the sh*ttiness of this beer hasn't hit me yet."

I twist nuffle's teat and laugh.