Minatours

Moderator: TFF Mods

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

instead of abusing the rules. Why not give him a cool mutation and enjoy a unique player.

Reason: ''
ImageImage
Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Razor Sharp Fangs are cool.

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
narkotic
Da Collector

Post by narkotic »

Mustaf Herod Apyur Poupr wrote:I'm a firm believer in playing by the book, even if it is based on poor wording. This way, you do not have to rely on rules interpertations, just the pure wording in the rules. I would say what he is doing is legal, yet against the 'idea' of the rule.
Well, then you'll have a good time in your next match discussing all time favourits like "hand-off is a type of very short pass". :wink:

I believe that the BB rulesbook has some very poor wording included, even at places where it would be very easy to clarify. Obviously an effect of consecutive and ever increasing copy&paste editing.

neilnickson
Veteran
Veteran

Minotaur Blitzes

Post by neilnickson »

I have an experimental Minotaur/Ungor team and tempting though it may be I believe the first answer to be correct and therefore any Mino stood next to an opponent must throw the block first as part of his blitz. Only then, having failed to knock the opponent over in his frenzy, is the break tackle skill any use to a mino.

Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

This stand firm question was discussed already-try to do a search.

Baseline was that someone wanted to declare a blitz with a mino in order to blitz the player standing next to him (you have to, even with a blitz), but he wanted the mino to use his horns as well. So the question that time was can you dodge to come back and use the horns? :-?

Galak rwas a firm believer that a wild animal could dodge! Even with stand firm and that "loop-hole" it created you would still lose your blitz by trying to avoid to turnover! :cry:

I don't really know whether it is on this years hot list, but until it is clearified best solution is to ask your commissioner in advance to be sure he agrees on either ruling! :wink:

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.