Which race/team do you dislike/hate the most?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Which race/team do you dislike/hate the most?

Chaos
6%
Dwarf (or Chaos Dwarf)
27%
Elf (Dark Elf, High Elf or Wood Elf)
22%
Goblin
1%
Human (Amazon, Human or Norse)
7%
Lizardmen
8%
Orc
5%
Skaven
5%
Undead
14%
Other (?)
4%

Total votes: 154

Aussie
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Aussie »

Redfang.

One problem with that one about playing high elves. That is my current team :). i want to try a different team for more variety. i am begining to like the goblin idea that sounds funky. are skaven any fun? i know you have rat ogre for fun but they dont have the agility of elves to be as effective though.

Reason: ''
Laughing hysterically at your opponent's turnover suddenly increases the odds of you failing your first action by 100%
Khankill
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Khankill »

:?:

The unofficial stepping stone of champions.
FLo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by FLo »

I wanted to vote undead and maybe lizardmen, but thats only cause i always lose to these teams.

Otherwise i'd have to agrre qith Munkey, the norse and amazon are boring from a variety point of view and that makes me not want to play them at all.

bluetooth
Star Player
Star Player

Post by bluetooth »

It is quite obvious now, if you want to be the most annoying opponent, just make an elf or a dwarf team, and you're on your way :)

Nuffle Sucks!
Superior Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
Winner of [url=http://www.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp]Hattrick[/url] Talk Blood Bowl Cup V, VI and VII
stormbringer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by stormbringer »

I absolutely hate playing Chaos Dwarves, especially if they've got Bull Centaurs in the team :pissed: Whenever I've had to play them my Orcs just fall apart and either end up lying on the pitch refusing to get up or in the Dead and Injured part of the Dugout!!

Stormbringer :evil:

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Undead. They've got way too cheap 3 strength linemen with regeneration, speed with the ghouls, decent blitzers and the best pure blockers in the game with the mummies. Nothing is more irritating than spending a half beating on them and watching the whole team regenerate like it was nothing. :pissed:

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
The 7th Duke
Experienced
Experienced

Post by The 7th Duke »

I hate humans - you are a human 365 days a year - now why on earth would you wanna play them in a fantasy game? :roll:

Personally - the Dwarves are the best race I've played (although I really like the Daemons of Slaanesh... hmmm... Daemonettes.... :wink: )

As for teams I hate playing - Dark Elves, Wood Elves, High Elves - oh, and not forgetting - Lizardmen.... Elves in general run circles around the Dwarves if you don't know what you're doing - and even when you know how to handle them - they'll give you a run for your money if played by the right player...

Lizardmen - what can I say? Saurus ST 4... argghhhh......:cry:

We are all entitled to be stupid every now and then -
A pity so many people abuse the privilege...
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

The 7th Duke wrote:I hate humans - you are a human 365 days a year - now why on earth would you wanna play them in a fantasy game? :roll:
Racial Pride, I guess...

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Nopiltzin
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Nopiltzin »

The 7th Duke wrote:I hate humans - you are a human 365 days a year - now why on earth would you wanna play them in a fantasy game? :roll:
This is the reason why I bought a human team only recently, just for completeness. Got it quite cheap actually. And only after I had every other team in my posession.
They're just so damn boring ... am I starting a flame war here? :lol:

Nopiltzin
Lizardmen Skink [color=red][b]9[/b][/color]237 Dodge, Stunty, Block, +1MA, Sprint, Sure Feet
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

Chaos Dwarf, because they have had too big a lift up in recent times. Also they are ugly and fat, their dress sense is ludicrously stupid and I am quite sure they smell of sulphur, rotten eggs in other words.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
Andreas of Loren
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Andreas of Loren »

mANNNNN, i'm surprised that nobody hates them dirrrty rats!

I can't stand the smelly pointy nosed piss weights. They are always running away (apart from the foul breathed rat ogre - who looks like my gran anyway!!!)

They win games through avoiding a good ruck. Infact, I reckon that they're wood elves with a hair problem.......

"Damn those 1's to hell...... bitter and twisted I disappeared into the wilderness"
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

Hey A of L, it was nearly the RatScum for me as they are my traditional long term hatreds, but the fat boys are bugging me at the moment.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
Dark Lord (retired)

Post by Dark Lord (retired) »

I both love and hate orcs at the same time.

Abator
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Abator »

My biggest nemisis is the Chaos. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. Lord Borak be damned!!!

Abator
BBLL Commissioner
Those that pray to Nuffle, often reap the benefits...until it's really important!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Hate woodies, just can't play against them, and can't even foul the :pissed: kers of the pitch (bloody DP).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.