Blitz and Foul

Moderator: TFF Mods

Pushag
Rookie
Rookie

Blitz and Foul

Post by Pushag »

Is it possible to run, make a blitz and then foul?
or even run, blitz, foul and then run?

Reason: ''
slup
Star Player
Star Player

Post by slup »

No.
You have to use seperate players to blitz and foul since each require its own action.
And you are not allowed to move any further once you have fouled (with the fouling player that is).

DG_Slider
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DG_Slider »

I have a question similar to this. Can one player perform multiple actions in a turn? For example... Can I have my ball carrier declare to blitz an opposing player 2 squares away and pass the ball at the end of his move? The blitz would have to be successfully to be able to pass, otherwise I would loose both actions right?

-Slider

"Remember light travels faster then sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

A player can do one action per turn - move, block, blitz, foul, pass, hand off, start chainsaw (I think that's the full list).

So no, you can't Blitz and Pass with one player.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
'Ed Basha'
Star Player
Star Player

Post by 'Ed Basha' »

Similarly you can't blitz your opponent who has the ball, and then pick it up and pass it all with the same player....he can pick it up, but then he's stuck with it.....all he can do is finish any movement he has left

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.