Electronic team roster for Mac users?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Lyleday
Rookie
Rookie

Electronic team roster for Mac users?

Post by Lyleday »

We finally have arranged a local BB league and are using a yahoogroup to track progress (because we are computer illiterate). The only problem is that the Mac users don't seem able to make use of the HTML team rosters that I have been able to locate. These gentlemen also have no access to Microsoft products (likely a social values protest or somesuch, but none of my business really). Does anyone out there know of a team roster/editor available that is known to be Mac friendly and not require a hand from Bill Gates? Thanks in advance!

Xerxes

Yes, really that Xerxes...

Reason: ''
BadMrMojo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by BadMrMojo »

Sorry. Hadn't checked the Newbies forum for a while. If you're still looking, there's always League Manager (Java application. Requires OS X and JRE 1.3 or higher). This is the tool that Christer used to use to update FUMBBL back in the J-League and manual days.

I've got a copy available on my site (check the 'Extras' on the side) if you want it. It's no longer in development but there's some documentation available out there somewhere. I'll throw a link in here if I find it.

Good luck and if you found something else, please let us all know!

Reason: ''