Schnitzelbowl III - April 26th/27 2008 Vienna, Austria

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

Panico wrote:What about Lorenzo? I'm sure I saw his name at least yesterday as number 41, first of the (ex) waiting list...
Yes he was on the list, but in the evening I got a mail from him, asking me to take him off. He will be in vienna but he won't play because his girlfriend is with him.

Reason: ''
Juergen

Creator of Elfball.org - the Elfball website officialy approved by Impact Miniatures
Dark Duke
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dark Duke »

Panico wrote:Pato maldido, por el retraso de tu respuesta, nosotros italianos debemos ir en un otro hostal!!!
I answered your e-mail just after I booked the hostel. It is not easy to agree 9 spanish guys (to be honest, is not easy to agree 2 spanish guys :lol: ). I'm really sorry :cry:

Life is short, block fast.
juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

one place left...any takers?

Juergen

Creator of Elfball.org - the Elfball website officialy approved by Impact Miniatures
Dark Duke
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dark Duke »

Hi guys!

Juergen, I have sent you the money for the 10 Spanish coaches (225€, Kewan doesn't pay because of being the 1st champion of the tournament, right?). The subject is "Schnitzelbowl III Spanish coaches". Please let me know when you receive it. If the banks charge you some money I hope that we can fix it at Vienna.

Another thing not related directly with the tournament but with post-tournament. I need to know how many people is coming on Sunday evening to Pointers pub to make the "Drink Around the World" (or just try it :lol: ) in order to book a table (or many, I think we are going to be a lot) and let them know how many T-shirts they have to get ready for us.

I'm not sure if there are different T-shirt sizes but just in case let me know also which size of T-shirt do you use (only for those who think they will be strong enough to finish the Beer Tour :wink: )

Only one month left!!!

Turin
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Turin »

I'll definitely be in Pointer's but won't participate in the drink around the world (I prefer something different to beer). :wink:

Blood Bowl ist ein Wintersport! Duda, Duda!

Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

I guess the Brits will be there - don't know how many are taking part in the challenge though.

kithor2002
Legend
Legend

Post by kithor2002 »

Depends on what Don_Pedro is going to do....

But I think we will be there too 8)

Member of Team Hellhound at WC II Amsterdam 2011 and WC III Lucca 2015
juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

Hi Coaches,

Schnitzelbowl III is coming closer, which puts a little preassure on me finishing the trophies :) So lets update you with the latest news.

Dropouts:
If you know something crossed your plans and you can't come - please let us know. This information would make it easier to plan ahead (and get substitutions in)

Mini Trade:
We would like to hand out minis for different actions (first long bomb, first int,...) but we ran out of special minis. So, if you have tournament minis you like to trade please bring them with you. We have very small quanitities of referees, couple of cheerleaders and master chefs left.

Halfling rules:
Our referees decided that we will change the halfling roster/rules to regular lrb 5 roster. I have to apologize to all of you that already worked on their team/rosters - I got outvoted.

Rosters:
Please be so kind and bring a copy of your roster to the tournament (better a second for the organization and/or your opponent). All coaches who already coached a team in Schnitzelbowl I or II, you get a FF for free - your fans await you!

I think thats all for now.

cheers
Juergen & the Schnitzelbowl Organization

Juergen

juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

@obeliz & marc: hope you read this, because my email bounced from your address.

Juergen

Pakulkan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Pakulkan »

Hi guys,

Please, people who want a GreenDog RatMen team for the tourney, send an e-mail to greendogfigurines@gmail.com just to have the order in mind for the tourney.

P.D. I'm a spanish coach, and I'm not confirmed in the web.

GREEN DOG FIGURINES

Follow us also in Facebook...
kewan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by kewan »

juergen wrote:@obeliz & marc: hope you read this, because my email bounced from your address.
Obeliz is at Argentina until 15 of April.

MAMMA MIA, MAMMA MIA, CARLOS TUNI!!!!!!!!
Dark Duke
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dark Duke »

kewan wrote:
juergen wrote:@obeliz & marc: hope you read this, because my email bounced from your address.
Obeliz is at Argentina until 15 of April.
We will tell him when he comes back to Spain.

Marc
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Marc »

Yes, I have read it.

Candlejack
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Candlejack »

juergen wrote:one place left...any takers?
Is that slot still open? I am thinking of coming, if i can find a reasonably cheap trip and accom...

Beware of the revenge of the Whipped Cream Brownie!! It will be... unsetteling!!
Panico
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Panico »

Yes!!!!

The Wookie is on fire!!!

I'll PM you with the address of our cheap hostel!!!

Let's form once again the Hartlepool Squad... :-) (but moving from Parmo to Schnitzel)

Watch out: There's Panico in the stadium...
REMEMBER PAT TILLMAN
Italian Open 2004 (lucky) winner
Dutch Open 2006 (very lucky) winner
Monkeybowl 2007 (very lucky bastard) winner