tournements in north-west...uk!

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

mr brown
Rookie
Rookie

tournements in north-west...uk!

Post by mr brown »

i live in warrington,in between liverpool and manchester and was wondering does anyone nearby (radius of around 50 mile) play often at weekends or any tournements taking place?
if so please let me know...im bored stiff playing the same old skaven all the time!!!
thanks for your time guys.

Reason: ''
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Hi, Im just in the prossess of organising a torniment in Lancaster if your interested? I run the Bearded'Snot along with Tashton(he's in here somewere) and ever since the reserection torniment early this year we have gathered a number of fanatic BB players with a large spectrum of teams. The torn' will prob' be around febuary/march time and will (if we can talk our boss into it) be a 2 day event(if he says no it will only be a 1 day event). I know we are a bit far from your area but if you are ever in the area of Lancaster your more than welcome to pop in to the club for a game or 3 of BB. We are on sunday nights 5-9/10 at the Gregson ctr. 8)

Reason: ''
The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D