The Death Bowl

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

The Death Bowl

Post by CyberHare »

The Death Bowl will be held in June 2003 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. This is a NAF sanctioned event and is sponsored by House Rulez Magazine. The event will take place over two days. For those of you wondering yes this is the 4 player version of the game. We will be using special Death Bowl rules, close to those appearing in the compendium, but modified for tournament play and to fit better with the new rules. Official rules and more news about the event will appear on www.house-rulez.com in the near future.

I've begun the process of planning the event and I would like to get an idea of how many people would like to come. This should be a big event as there will not be many Death Bowl type tournaments held. There will be an entry fee to the event as I'm going to have to rent a hall or something but the more people there are the smaller the fee.

Brian

Reason: ''
GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

Whoa, scary! Check out the Essex Bowl thread :D

Also, I've made a DeathBowl pitch, if you want it?

Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

I'd like to attend, depends on flight costs though, and how well I do at Reading.
But woah.....we had the same idea for the Essex Bowl, Maybe we could make this the Euro Deathbowl?

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

I'd love to have you guy's at the tournament. Montreal is wonderfull in June, not to hot, not to cold, all the girls are tired of wearing their parka's for the past 6 months so their wearing next to nothing to compensate for lost time :D

I hope you guy's don't think I ripped off your idea. I've been speaking to the Canadian tourney organizer for some time now about holding The Death Bowl here in Montreal, I just hadn't decided until recently what month it would be in.

At the moment I have about 10 people interested in attending. Who else out there thinks their tough enough to be Death Bowl Champion.

Brian

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

DEATH BOWL!!!!!!!!!! :o If I have the cash (and the other half will let me) i'd love to go! If that alright with you that is :D

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

shaniepoo wrote:DEATH BOWL!!!!!!!!!! :o If I have the cash (and the other half will let me) i'd love to go! If that alright with you that is :D
If that's alright with me?? The Death Bowl next year is an open tournament to anyone who wants to come. Check out www.house-rulez.com for more information about the event. There's nothing much about it there right now other than the month but as information becomes available it will be posted there.

Brian St.James

Death Bowl IV - Only the best will survive!
Find out more at www.TheDeathBowl.com