DundraCon Tourny?

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

myself87
Rookie
Rookie

DundraCon Tourny?

Post by myself87 »

DundraCon is just around the figurative corner. It's the second biggest gaming convention in the west coast held in San Ramon, Ca. Rogue Trader, RPGA and so on support events at this convention. I would like to see an event for Blood Bowl organized for this venue (and would be willing to put in a lot of footwork. I know how to register for DundraCon easily enough (being a multi-year GM) but I don't know where to begin on the sponsered side.

Also... is anyone out there from the Bay Area who may already be doing such a thing or is interested in helping? I can be contacted here or at myself87@hotmail.com

Thanks for any info out there.

Eli

Reason: ''
lightingbug
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by lightingbug »

Eli-

Please keep me posted on anything you get going BB related for DundraCon. I don't go every year, being so close to VDay my GF doesn't always like if I do go.

But if I do go I would love to help out. I've been playing BB for about 8 yrs now. and have 6 or 8 teams (not all painted of course)

I don't know where you live but the GW retail store @ the Oakridge Mall in San Jose is supposed to set up a BB league starting in October.

Until later
Sean

myself87
Rookie
Rookie

Post by myself87 »

I apologize to the mods as this will get slightly off topic but....

I may talk to the Oakridge guys about sponsering a tourny at DundraCon. I've been over there a couple of times and there seems to be enough interest in the League in October.

Too bad about your GF, mine LIKES to go to DundraCon :D