THE POO BOWL Lougborough U.K. 13th - 14th January 2007

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

lucifer wrote:Either that or it was Jack's fault :lol:
Funny, I dont recall that being her name :wink:

Reason: ''
TFF mod team
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

I thought her name was Sue?

Anyway, thanks Ian and Hariet for a wonderful first time tourney. Since your so local to me, expect another return of the Pug next year!

Hopefully posting photos to the EZ website so you lot can grab ones you want. Deleted most of the fuzzy out of focus ones from day one. (Not blaming the sudden morning influz of beer or anything!)

Nice One! To all and sundry who attended....Virgin...De-Virginified!....

"In Dodge We Trust"
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

Any chance of the final placings of everyone who attemded? Love to know how far down the listings I got!

"In Dodge We Trust"
DeathJester
Experienced
Experienced

Post by DeathJester »

Finally managed to get my PC running so I can post. Fantastic tourney really enjoyed the 7 game format. Kudos to the Sticks and to Liz.

Finished 2-2-3 slightly dissapointed but made a few mistakes I wont make again.

Game 1 v Venomous
Managed a 2-2 draw vs Simons Skaven. Good game, Simon is a great opponent and overall I think it was a fair result. (I hate Gutter Runners!)

Game 2 v Pug
Very Swift 3-0 win over a new coach and his Lizardmen. Although he was a very good sport.

Game 3 v Ronnie
This game was CRAZY, managed a 2-2 draw against his Norse, managed to injure his Snow Troll out of the game (claw and mighty blow is hideous). Ended the game with 5-5 CAS

Game 4 v Leo
I lost this game on Gumbos rep alone, although he's a great bloke I really did not want to play him and his dwarfs. Ended up getting slaughtered from the start and lost 2-0.

Game 5 v Igor
Ogres vs Darkelves I was really looking forward to this game, managed a 2-1 win (Igors TD came from a very good TTM move).

Game 6 v Besters
Still struggling to play against Orcs and got pipped 2-1, Jim is a delight to play though.

Game 7 vs Sminty
Darkelf vs Skaven. Remember I hate Gutter Runners, I was 2-0 down and had 2 players Injured by turn 4. Managed to bring it back to semi-respectable 2-3 loss.

Really enjoyed this tournament, but my biggest suprise was winning most CAS with a DarkElf team (with no mighty blow).

Again well done to Ian, Harriet and Liz.

-----------------------------------------------
Most CAS: Thrudbowl 2006, Spikey 2006, Poobowl 2007, Waterbowl 2007, Albabowl 2007
Stunty Cup: BBQ Bowl 2021

"Bloodbowl is better than crazy golf"
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

"In Dodge We Trust"